Welcome to Gimp to Go!

Hello, This is a spot for Gimp users who haven't seen Gimp in action or are curious about Gimp. We are looking for contributors who would like to post their artwork that they have made with GIMP. If you are interested in becoming a contributor please e-mail me at 1278justin,gmail.com If you are not a GIMP user you can download GIMP and get information on it at the GIMP Website which is www.gimp.org We hope you enjoy this blog, I also have made it so anybody can post comments but you must verify yourself with by typing in the correct characters in the CAPTCHA box.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

**Please read quickly**

Hi all, the blog is updated and it took forever. I had made my tut in Word, and tried to use every method possible to get it uploaded which didn't work, tried Google doc and spreadsheet among many other ways, finally I uploaded my images and pasted my text which , for a small post, no biggie, for a 27 page tut, BIGGIE. So I finally got all the images arranged the best I could and published. If there are mistakes, it's the best I could do for now.

That said, at the bottom of the page is Justin's post and comment section, so please take a peek as there is some info for you Gimpies.

Thank you and hope the tut helps some of you!

Paul

No comments: